Monday, December 31, 2018

Happy New Year


I would like to wish our students and readers a very Happy New Year which is peaceful, healthy, full of abundance and blessings.  We are really looking forward to putting into operation our latest plans and especially facilitating some new workshops.  Most I am sure will agree that 2018 has not been one of the most fruitful years and many people have had problems including health issues and finance.  I am thank the universe for the lessons learnt and waving goodbye with a few good memories.  We have no bookings until the middle of February 2019 as I am very aware that the weather can be difficult to predict and we had cancelling bookings. Nevertheless I know my record on icy stretches isn't good.  We have however got our circles starting on the 8th January at Woodford Spiritualist Church (www.woodforchurch.com) so hopefully Frau Holda will let us at least start the New Year on an ice free note (see website for full details). I believe that week John Jenkin, Brenda Hodgson and Sharon Law recommence their circles.
I would also like to draw your a attention to an event at Wicca Moon in Eltham with Jack Gale (http://www.wiccamoon.co.uk). We are now looking forward to Jack's evening on the 10th January  and  you can let your imagination take you where you will as the title of the evening is " Dark Tales for the Dark Nights with the Dark Lord".  If you have never been to a talk with Jack then I can assure you that you have a treat in store as he is a very knowledgeable man (including the fairy realms Sharon Law).  It starts at 7 pm until 8.30 pm.  Cost just £5 which includes refreshments. 
As I have already said we have a number of new ideas for workshops and we are looking forward to bringing them to fruition. 
We are also available for readings, services and workshops.  I am still knitting and crocheting for spirit and you can see one of our new gnomes below.  A lovely nisse tomte gnome pattern which I got from http,://littletotzdesigns.etsy.com plus of course our poppets.  Please contact me for details on any of these on 07927 288904 or rainbowhealingsanctuary@outlook.com


No comments: