Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Workshop with a difference


What a lovely group of students were at our new workshop "Your Creative Self" and we had some excellent results including an inspired portrait I was given for one of the students present.  Two lovely pieces of inspirational prose they composed in groups of three, which I am going to share with you now. 
" Have hope to find the truth you seek,
   Take inspiration from all the colours you see,
   Whether it is the blazing heat of the orange sun,
   Or the shimmering gold of the sparkling sands,
   All of creation sends the message of hope
   Because all you at see is of the creators hands,   
   As long as you have unwavering faith,
   You seek the truth in all you see,
   So trust in all you see"
The next piece
" On our Journey through the rainbow of life and love
   Traveling through quarrels and bitterness that can   
   harden us, we should all beg able to practice
   forgiveness with wisdom"
I am sure the students all enjoyed the workshop that is to say Ruth, Sharron Jane, Hayley, Irene, Carol and Sandra.  I also hope it moved them in the right direction for the next part of their journey.  I hope some of you reading this will join us on the 26th March for another one of these workshops.
 As I have said before I am adding interesting news items and snippets encountered from various sources, which I feel will interest our readers.  So if you encounter any useful items please let me know the following was drawn to my attention by one of our circle members Carol Winmill https://www.theguardian.com/books/2019/feb/28/laura-bates-witch-hunts-never-stopped-now-theyre-online
In our next post I will be giving you details of a workshop at Epping with Michael Redwin plus a full day workshop we are doing at West Wickham Spiritualist Church plus don't forget we are doing readings at the Island of Light on 7th April.

No comments: