Monday, May 6, 2019


We had a very fruitful day at the Woodland Trust and almost finished a picture. It is certainly worth looking at some of the events there and so do take a look. (https://www.thewoodlandsfarmtrust.org)  Viv and Sylvia certainly packed a lot into the morning and we are looking forward to making a bowl next Sunday. We also had an interesting talk about the farm itself and how much it cost to run it (a bit scary I might add)  I would also like to recommend courses with the following organisations, which I believe they are both members of the following organisations http://www.southeastlondontextiles.wordpress.com and  http://www.seyalondon.wordpress.com.  You can see from the other picture how intent Daniel was with his wet felting.  I also have added some picture of the creatures hanging from the education room in the Woodlands as they run numerous classes for children.
Our next workshop is part of healing week at Woodford Church on Thursday 9th May at noon with "Healing with the Archangels" lead by myself and then when it finishes there will be a half hour break and at 2.30 until 5.30 Daniel will lead a  "Sound Healing Workshop". Following this will be a meditation with a discussion about various forms of healing such as reiki, angel reiki, kiniesology and other forms of therapies, which will start at 7 pm and finish around 7.30 pm.  all of these events are by donation as its the healing week.
Following this the workshop after that will be at Epping and its called "Your Creative Soul" and Daniel and I will be leading it.  That is on the on the 18th May, which starts at 1.30 pm (and doors open at 1 pm for meet and greet). 
Liz Gale is also doing a workshop on Friday afternoon and so is Lucie Steflova for the healing week and I will be giving more details of these in my next post.   I will where I can be adding reviews of these workshops and even if I can't attend it will be nice to get some sort of feedback. 
 
 




 

No comments: