Saturday, October 16, 2021

Long overdue


I had  really hoped I would be able to make an announcement regarding a workshop or circle, but no way and with the weather forecast the way it is I am afraid this Winter is not looking good. I do think the idea of snow for Halloween is a bit bizarre. I do hope it isn’t the case. 

Well I certainly have no idea when we will be teaching again. Everything is totally crazy and although I am doing the bookings I feel I can’t really book myself in straight away. In fairness I will have to give priority to other mediums who have been teaching at the church previously (some for many years). 

We will be continuing with our peace campaign which is only an extension of what has always work been my main direction in life ever since I was a teenager. At one time I would have marched, but now feel the only way forward is to send out love to the world and  in my case at the moment random acts of kindness (at the moment heart key rings, worry worms and worry worm bookmarks). I am awaiting some patterns for halloween  goodies such as pumpkins, ghosts and witches. I have seen a nice little egg cosy pattern. It’s great now as we have some other people joining us sending out love, light and peace to the world as well as hearts or something nice.  

Hopefully we will have better news in the future. I would have liked to say in my next post, but it’s vey unlikely. Meanwhile we will continue with the groups on Whats Apo. At least lots of healing going out with some amazing results.

Meanwhile keep safe all and keep away from all these wretched bugs going the rounds.







No comments: