Saturday, March 18, 2023

Latest news


Firstly we want to wish our friend Nicholas a safe and easy journey to the Ukraine. We all admire him greatly at this time, but know he will be kept safe while he does what he can to help. We totally understand his compulsion to travel there and  we know it’s part of his journey in this life. His safety is guaranteed. Hopefully a wee bit towards what this beautiful planet needs peace.

We are continuing our decluttering, but not having a great deal of success partly due to the long covid and partly due to other factors which haven’t quite been resolved but we are getting there.

On a personal level I am continuing my peace campaign and sending plus giving our heart key-rings, worry worms etc. We need to start thinking about Mother Earth she who sustains us and gives us all we need. 

Luckily here on the fringes of Kent the snow which was forecast has not arrived and I for one am grateful as with my swollen legs at the moment I am just wobbling and Daniel’s legs are a little restricted too. 

We have plans for a new series of workshops when we get the opportunity which will include a series of mindful workshops, which we will update you with as soon as we know where and when 

Best  bit of our news was that a wee boy had found a worry worm on the beach at Eastbourne kindly taken for us by Christine Camp and he adored it-. Take a look at “RainbowHealing Sanctuary Hearts for the love of Peace I am also looking forward to Lucya Starza new book “Round the Wheel of the Year” I highly recommend her books and blog “BADWITCH.CO.UK”

















2 comments:

Badwitch said...

Thank you so much for mentioning my next book! It will be out later this year but you can already pre order copies from Amazon if you like

Patricia McNally said...

I am site lots of copies will be pre ordered Lucya as your books are always well written and very informative. As I said I highly recommend them I ask people to look at some of her previous books