Monday, July 22, 2019

More Medical Mayhem


I have to say I could certainly do without all the hospital visits on such a warm week.  If the weather men are correct it will soar to 38 degrees. It isn't quite the right time to have to spend time hanging around a hospital.  On the other hand I guess I am lucky to get such quick appointments.  Sadly it has meant the group, the closed circle and the mini workshop etcetera  have had to be cancelled.  Just as I had some new exercises I was going to try out which spirit gave me.  No doubt they will wait.  Last weeks circle was very interesting and we did paper scrying.  It was interesting to see how people placed their pictures on the paper and it might we an interesting exercises for readers to do their own interpretations of the pictures placed on here. 
The workshop with Alan Albiston last Saturday at the Rainbow Healing Sanctuary in Epping went very well apart from the mammoth delayed people had including ourselves whilst travelling.  One one member of the group had their car break down on the motor way, another had problems with keys, we got stuck for quite a while on the central line.  One student got stranded at Ipswich.  I would like to thank those who did attend this workshop that is Nicholas, Diana, Ruth, Federica, Antony, Christine, Carol and of course Daniel.  At present the first event we have booked there is one in October with Lucya Starza, but we are planning another one in September with several workshops in one day including we hope tea leave reading.  More news of that in a later post. 
We are also pleased to announce we will be facilitating a workshop at Brentwood Spiritualist Church on September 21st 11 till 5 entitled "Working Spiritually with Colour" and we will be adding more details nearer the events.
Lastly two interesting pieces I saw on the internet one in relations to one of my favourite subjects trees (https://www.healthy-holistic-living.com/tree-have-a-heartbeat-scientist-discover/) and the other in relation to sound and its healing power (https://www.gaia.com/article/healing-with-sound-frequency-and-vibration) I do hope you find them as interesting as I did.   
 

 

No comments: