Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Tribute to Julie

This is post which fills me with sadness. Many of you who know us will know Julie Felix has been part of our lives for longer than we can remember and in my case it goes as back to when both of us were much younger. As well as being a peace activist and a campaigner for Mother Earth Julie was a very spiritual evolved person. We were fortunate to have attended several of her sound healing workshops and those of you who had the pleasure will know exactly what I mean.These workshops were special as was she. They were totally different to her stage performances And watching Julie totally blending with the healing energies and the spirit world was an amazing experience. They were the inspiration for our own sound healing workshops. Go gently beautiful soul as I know her friends and family will have welcomed her home with such joy. Now in the arms of the goddess reunited with her good friend Leonard Cohen amongst others. we will miss you much more than words can ever express our love follows you home and you will always have a place in our hearts.
We have been self isolating as much as possible with the exception of a wee bit of shopping and visits to the doctors. I have been analysing in my mind what effect this virus will bring worldwide.it seems to have brought out the best and worst side of humanity. Those have been panic buying. Buying everything in sight leaving nothing. then there are those who have volunteered to help the NHS who are doing a magnificent job under hard conditions putting their own lives on the line. I do admire them as well as the pharmacist, as well as those serving in shops and supermarket plus those still  manning transport.  I would like to personally say thank you for all you are doing. 
I have been spending my time decluttering as well as knitting hearts which will be put out into the world once the virus has gone.We had a lovely letter from a lady who found one of our heaters which I will share with you below.
I would like to say a big thank you to Abel and Cole for our delivery this week. Fresh vegetables are at time like this are a blessing. Especially driving all over the place under these circumstances must be nerve racking 
The one thing this virus has made me realise is that I need to be near things like woodlands and open countryside. All I can see from my window is houses. My soul years for   the green of Mother Nature. So we are going to  great spirit and the goddess willing try to move somewhere more open. Keep safe all of you and don’t forget social distancing in now suppose to be 10 feet. A special message for Aixa, Frederica and Juan Carlos in Spain and Italy please keep safe.

No comments: