Tuesday, March 10, 2020


Well I thought retrograde was on the way out today, but it certainly made its presence felt as after I had updated our blog it refused  to load the blog itself. So clever Daniel managed to take a picture of what I had updated it with as I really want to type it out again. So sorry guys I am afraid you will have to enlarge the picture. 
Hopefully the next time we post retrograde will other be in the equation.
I might add to this post we have workshops booked with ourselves, Elizabeth Gale as well as Les Fuller We also intend to sort out a date with Alan Albiston and Lucys Starza as well as Mariea Rudenko- Fear if it isn’t too far to travel. 
I do hope you will be able to read the photograph. but I will be trying to upload it again probably on Thursday as I won’t be in the position to try tomorrow. Please all of you keep safe and we are sending out lots of love 

No comments: