Sunday, February 6, 2022

28 Day Challenge

 



Well it looks as if we are coming out of lockdown at long last. Both Daniel and I are still suffering the results of covid. Still coughing like mad and not feeling wonderful on the other hand we are starting to plan. Firstly we need a retreat around the Hertfordshire area so we can have a met up for our Whats App group. Unfortunately with the rise in cleaning bills, electricity and gas I can’t see them coming down, but we are trying to keep it as  cheap as possible as we know everyone is “hearts of oak” or “brassic”. I have asked Diana, Alan and Daniel to do workshops plus of course myself. I am also asking Nicholas to go a Mindfulness session. I will be looking for self catering as it would be nice if Alex’s other half can do the cooking (just an idea). 

I am also doing a 28 day challenge to raise money for the dogs for the deaf charity. As some of you might know we already support “Guide Dogs for the Blind” as I am grateful for my sight having spent time in hospital as a child with eye operations. Nothing sight threatening but at one time after the operation I was deprived of my eye sight and it certainly has stayed in my memory. Equally I can’t imagine a world without music . Please support it I am crocheting 28 worry worms over 28 days but some are a wee bit more elaborate than the normal ones. See pictures here. https://m.facebook.com/donate/5072500222773696/?fundraiser_source=feed

I will try and keep you all informed of progress. We really need somewhere for our own sanctuary before I get too old to cope with the move as my vertigo and mobility are not 100% anymore. 




No comments: