Sunday, January 20, 2019

An intentional good start


We were so glad my plea to the Thunder Beings kept the snow at bay,  Shamanically the Thunder Beings are those one petitions to keep the sort out the weather.  Nevertheless I do feel whatever we do Frau Holda will be shaking out the pillows.  Do bear in mind that those of you who are coming to circle must keep an eye on the website just in case the church has to be closed and as I have said from our own point of view if it gets icy I will be closing circle as I certainly do not want to slip and I certainly would not want anyone to risk the ice as I have been told by those in spirit they are not going anywhere and they are only a thought away.  Alan Albiston's at the Rainbow Healing Sanctuary has now workshop been changed to the 16th February still starts at 1.30 pm with doors opening at 1pm and there will be a warm soup, tea, coffee or herbal tea on arrival. It title is quite intriguing. "Working with the Universal Oracle" we are hoping the snow does not hit us that week although I do feel that February is a dodgy month snow wise.   We have lots of positive plans for 2019 and feel this is the year to move forward.  Do not forget the Chinese New Year is on the 5th February and it will herald the "Year of the Pig" and we are feeling it will be the time to cast our bet wider and find the locality of the Rainbow Healing Sanctuary we really need a permanent location.  The three books post here I am holding Lucya Starza responsible for after her post on her blog I too took a trip to the works and found some very interesting items three of which are posted on here. Talking of Lucya she doing a workshop next Saturday at Treadwells in Bloomsbury.  Following Lucya's example and then mine Daniel has made an intention list, which I will list below, but before this I want to reiterate that we are available for books plus one to ones and we also have our knitting and crocheting to raise money for the sanctuary,  We can be contacted on YourCreativeSelf@outlook.com or text or ring 07927 288904. We have already accomplished three of my original intentions and visited a new church and a actually two new tutors Penny Cook and Gillian Holland.  We will be telling you all about it in our next post.  My Pay It Forward will be finished tomorrow.

Daniel's Intentions

1.   Getting organised (de-clutter) rooms, kitchen, craft and workshop materials.
2.   Having a place for everything (and everything in it's place)
3.   Improving sleep pattern  (early night - early start)
4.   Rationalise cuttings (newspapers and magazines)
5.   Making time for personal communication with guides
6.   Make more time for creativity
7.   Do some home baking
8.   Visit new churches
9.   Attend more workshops which interest me
10.  See new mediums
11.  Learn a needle craft
12.  Learn my human anatomy
13.  Attend another course with Daniel Mapel
14.  Driving lessons
15.  Attend another workshop with Ian White

 

No comments: