Wednesday, January 30, 2019


Well Frau Holda did stop our endeavours - didn't she and it has turned so cold.  Never mind on a brighter and more positive note Spring is just around the corner.  Moreover our intentions are going well and we have managed to start the de -cluttering in earnest and our pay it forwards are going well.  We are including our book delivery in that and we delivered the first of these to Shirlee Moon who owns Wicca Moon last week a lovely book of poems written by Dawn Tomsett called "The Path I Walk: A Collection of Poems".  Two more went in post yesterday one to Brenda Diskin and another to Tracey Robinson - Forde both are receiving a book by Liz Joan aka Elizabeth Gale.  It is a book entitled "Handbook for Pagan Healer".  We have more in the pipeline so who will be next for Elsie Poynton's book "My Love Affair with God: A Medium's Message of Hope".  I am at present looking for needle felting courses too. 
Next thing I want to do is congratulate Mark Brandist and Sue Corbett for opening the Spiritual Rainbow and the first night 58 people.  Brilliant news well done guys.  I am so pleased and so is Daniel Naughnane.  Its will go from strength to strength.  So if you are in Coventry you know where to go.
Lucya Starza has a very interesting article on her blog about the God and Goddesses of London on the post dated 28th February so take a look http://www.badwitch.co.uk  It is well worth reading as is the whole of her blog.  I highly recommend it. She also reviews books as well as giving updates on events and workshops.
Hopefully circle will recommence next Tuesday and we hope to the weather will be a wee bit warmer although in honesty my hopes aren't that high as in this part of the world we have had a very mild Winter so far and although it was snowing last night none remained this morning. The picture above is of the view from our door last night.  I sudden realised this is only the second time we have had to abandon circle since running it and the first was last week.  Hopefully there is not be a third, but I am not willing to take a chance after last week.
Our first important event is on the 16th February at Epping where we have arranged that Alan Albiston a workshop entitled " Working with the Universal Energies".  It starts at 1.30 pm, but doors will open at 1 pm for meet and greet.  This is a completely new workshop for Alan and we are really looking forward to it. 
As many of you know I have been making magickal poppets and inside these are crystals as well as herbs all selected for the particular person ordering them and I am hearing some interesting result and those of you who have one of these might like to know I use the above ting shas to cleanse the crystals and they can be used on the poppets if you feel they need it, 
In my next post I will be giving you some reviews of our CD from those who purchased one and I add we still have a few for sale before making our next one. 

5 comments:

Badwitch said...

Thank you for mentioning my blog post!

Robin Jez said...

Everything and everyone sounds so magical...i wish i was there to be a part of it all .. Xxxx

Patricia McNally said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Patricia McNally said...

Lucya your blog is brilliant and I really enjoy reading it and I am sure so do a lot of other people. Blessed Be

Patricia McNally said...

Robin I am sure one day you will have the opportunity to travel to the United Kingdom. Meanwhile keep warm as I have seen the temperatures in Kalamazoo. Take a look at Lucya's blog. Its amazing and you will enjoy readings it.