Wednesday, October 7, 2020

What is coming next




I am so sorry it’s taken me such a long time to update the the blog, but I had hoped for news of when we can reopen the Rainbow Healing Sanctuary. Unfortunately no such good news, but I promise that as soon as we can we will. I had intended to do a tribute to our dear friend Jim Winston, but apart from still being the church warden it was he who helped and encouraged us to make the meditation Cd with such a professional approach. We had intended to record a sound healing one but now that seems quite remote. Jim really knew what he was doing having been part of the original Small Faces who used to rehearse in his fathers pub in Stratford. His funeral is tomorrow at 12.45 am. There will be a proper tribute next week after the funeral when hopefully  I don’t feel so emotional. Rest in Peace Jin we will miss you so much. 
I am now busy knitting yellow hearts for those people who have family or friends who lost their fight with the virus. I am willing to knit them for any destination, but sound ask a small  contribution to the postage (PayPsl: rainbowhealingsanctusry@hotmail.co.uk), but please email yourcreativeself@outlook.com. We are still putting out our hearts for peace and below you can see one Ness Colbunn placed in Penge.
On a more pleasant note we are planning a long weekend retreat once thus mayhem and chaos is over. We are not sure where  though, but I am investigating venues and I will let you know when I have made a decision. 
Sometimes out of chaos comes something magical and so fitting for these surreal crazy times emerges snd please listen yo the words of this song which is inspiring and uplifting “ “Hole in the Clouds”with Charles Foskett (https://youtu.be/WvG75ekoKko) and also look in comments box as I will be posting another link with a beautiful track by Julie Felix who is missed by so many including us. It brought me to tears definitely spirits gain and our loss. 
 


 

1 comment:

Patricia McNally said...

https://www.mixcloud.com/StrummersandDreamers/show-358-foskett-robin-gillan-live-from-the-archive-protest-songs-10920/?play=fb