Thursday, September 12, 2013

Latest News and recommendations

As most of you know I have been kind of out of action due to a broken leg and ankle, but today after just 6 weeks due to the massive amount of healing being sent I am out of plaster.  My muscles are quite stiff, but no doubt I will be able to get them functioning quickly if I do plenty of work on exercising them.  I would like to thank everyone who has been sending me healing as I am sure the plaster wouldn't have been off by now.  Although I do think the knit bone helped.  I would also like to thank Coleen Rechere from Stockwell Church for picking us up at Victoria Station last week so we could attend Les Fuller's Shamanic Workshop.  As always with Les it was a great day. Les is back at Woodford later this month more details of that in our next post in a few days time.  There are several workshops coming up I would like to recommend.  Firstly on the 26th October at Stockwell Spiritualist Church there is a one day workshop with Maggie Jones called "All aspects of mediumship"  for more details ring 0207 773 7761 .  We have two workshops coming up this month both are "Sound Healing Workshops with Colour" the first at Windsor Spiritualist Church on the 28th September (contact church for details) and the second on the 29th September at Woodford Spiritualist Church (www.woodfordchurch.com).  Come and experience the healing sound with the vibration of colour.  Finally as you can see I have not been idle in my misery, but knitting like mad a huge range of shamanic rattles which can be used as healing rattles as well as shamanic bringing gifts and blessings from the great spirit (all for sale) plus the wee owl below. All items are for sale so please look at our new colourful blog http://craftladyrainbow.blogspot.com
 
 

No comments: