Sunday, December 29, 2013

News and More News

Firstly we would like to wish everyone a Happy New Year and wish you all abundance and blessings. We hope none of you have been involved in the floods and storms in anyway that caused damage.  I have got to say the last one was really scary here and I felt like Dorothy in Oz.  We have also re- opened out Etsy site http://rainbowcraftlady.etsy.com plus we now have a new website and it has a forum which has a membership fee of £10, which gives you access to the forum, membership discounts and also discussion etc.  It will tell you about up and coming workshops, events, fayres  and not just ours.  So for just under 20p annually its excellent value in my opinion.www.rainbowhealingsanctuary.co.uk and I am so grateful to my friend Brenda Diskin for sorting it all out for me.  She is a genuine earth angel. We have lots of new events scheduled for 2014 and two new courses one which encompasses a lot of what we have done before including manifestation, colour, spirit art and much more so please come and join us for the "Co Create With Spirit" which will be held at www.woodfordchurch.com in March.  Daniel took part in the Carol Service at Woodford and sometimes in the New Year I shall attempt to load up a video, which although the image isn't wonderful you can hear Daniel's voice singing "We Three Kings" and I will confess it was a lovely concert.  We will be updating this blog early next year meanwhile stay warm, dry and problem free,





 

No comments: