Sunday, July 26, 2020

So What Next

Well it been another strange week, but I have received some lovely goodies toward my Mexican Heart project from Gilliangladrag in Dorking. She certainly has some lovely things in her shop. Once lockdown is over abc it’s safe I think I will be making a trip there. In my next post I will be sharing some goodies I got from Unravel and Unwind in Rochester. 
This is not a 100%, but there is a possibility that we may be able to recommence our workshops at Epping in late September with a workshop with either Alan Albiston  or ourselves. We will have limited places and we may have to charge a wee big more to cover and extra cost. At the moment it looks as if we can’t use the kitchen, but we can either bring our own flask or go to Poppy’s. It would also mean social distancing and therefore numbers allowed would be around 10 or 12 which would mean it had to be booked and paid for. We are still hoping to go forward with Les and Jacky Fuller’s workshop on 3rd October depending on what transpires in the way of new guidelines. Our sound healing workshop sadly at the moment will need to be cancelled.  We will however have two developments workshops both totally different. If you would be interested please let me know as places will be limited. I am even considering running two workshops at the end of that month or one at the start of October if necessary (in other words it’s a moveable feast.  We need to see if this virus spikes again before making any decisions for as much as we would love to resume workshops the safety of all has to be our first consideration. I have also decided I will include a picture of what I bought at from Faye Luminesence Lamb from Unravel and Unwind. Lovely little needle cases.

No comments: