Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Workshops and all that

 Well hopefully very soon we will be able to go back to holding workshops at Epping even if it means social distancing to do so. I won’t know until next month, but it will mean we can start to plan events although I am sure we will need to set out a few rules and regulations in regard to social distancing, the toilets and the kitchen use. Let’s wait and see. Yesterday we made our first trip out to do a wee bit of shopping plus a trip to my foot angel and I am happy to report my feet are now more comfortable and I can walk again. We next went to the post office to send some packages and post letters to Spain and Ireland amongst others. At least two packages had hearts in them and I have been busily knitting mire , but I have now discovered Mexican Hearts thanks to GIlliangladrags (find her on Instagram) and I will post the link to her video at the end of this post. I will be making some as soon as I have all the materials I need to compete the project they are so pretty and I will be doing some research on their origins as I had not encountered them before, but they are delightful.
Our What’s App group is going very well and I am convinced that members are benefitting not only in the spiritual sense, but during these weird unpredictable times it is also giving support to those who would have otherwise been cut off spiritually.
I would also ask all of you to send healing to our Carol Winmill wishing  her good luck with her trip to the hospital tomorrow and that she also gets some joy with finding out exactly what is wrong.
Here as promised is the link to the video (https://youtu.be/lz0N4o20aIo) and below is a picture purchase I made from a Mexican Shop. Isn’t it lovely. I am  going to be making some. 

No comments: