Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Latest News and views

On the left is a picture of a carved talking stick whittled by my brother if you would like one prices will range from £10 to £20 depending on how elaborate the design is.  I wanted to share this window with you and I hasten to say this was recorded in 1992 and what have we done since then.  Not much in my opinion.  Mother Earth is screaming out for helps our natural fauna and floral are disappearing.  We are no nearer peace now than we were then.  I as one person can make a difference in small ways environmentally and help to bring peace in other ways., which I will go into later.  Meanwhile take a look at this link <iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/video/embed?video_id=637574729594928" width="640" height="360" frameborder="0"></iframe>  We have also started a blog to try to promote love extending across the world and linking caring people who want to bring peace to this planet.  Please take a few minutes to read and please if this appeals to you join us.  I am looking forward to seeing more comments on it of how you have paid it forward.  Please too ask other people to do this.  Imagine if this spread how it would bring understanding and peace to everyone.  It also might cheer up someone else when they are having a bad day. Take a look at http://united2013pif.blogspot.com   Now back to our activities.  On Sunday 6th October we are doing readings at Barbara Barnes's little church at   the Island of Light at the Barkantine Hall,  Westferry Road,  Isle of Dogs, London  E14 8JH  _~ one to one readings only £8 and healing available.  Starts at 6.30 readers include ourselves plus Maggie Jones, Phil Warr and possibly Coleen Rechere. Our workshop on the 15th October has unfortunately had to be cancelled as I am still unable to go up and down loads of stairs, but do remember there is a selection of very interesting courses held here www.onedaycourses.com  I am though slowly finding my feet (joke over), but its a slow process.   We have however several other workshops before the end of the year, which I will be updating in my next post.  Meanwhile enjoy the last of the Summer as Autumn approaches.  Don't forget as Christmas approaches we will have lots of goodies for sale that you might want to consider as Christmas presents.  So please take a look at http://craftladyrainbow.blogspot.com
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: