Monday, April 20, 2020

Another Three Weeks

Is anyone like myself desperate for a walk in nature and I have the urge to hug a tree. More than anything be at one with nature and just be. This time of isolation has made me realise how much I miss living in the country amongst trees and woodlands. I yearn to return to those days.
We are completely cut off as even if we go out it is difficult to self distance from anyone.  We have therefore decided it is not possible. There seems to be more barbecues than usual and I guess it some people’s way of keeping near people, but not. Who really knows and I feel so sorry for anyone suffering from OCD or Asperger syndrome or in fact any disability. We have been lucky to have had a delivery every week from Abel and Cole with fresh fruit and vegetables. 
I know we have been asked to run a circle or workshops on social media, but as I said in a previous post my expertise in this field in minimal. I am having problems to a certain degree on What’s App and its really difficult for some with dyslexia to cope with the texting in black and white. It would be nice if some kind person invented a way of changing either the background or text colour. Having said this are group has now grown to 25 including members from the United States of America, Italy and Spain.  I have been delighted with some of the insights  members have shared with us and I have placed some of the in the comment box on the blog and will continue to do so. The contribution I posted yesterday were from Alan Albiston and Diana Samuels. Another thing we have arranged in that next year all members of the group the group that want to will go on retreat. The tutors will be Diana Samuels, Alan Albiston and ourselves. I do have my doubts about when we will be able to resume normal circle as it looks like social distancing may be with us for sometime in the foreseeable future. One thing I am determined about is that as soon as this is over we are moving to somewhere with more green countryside plus a determined effort to establish the Rainbow Healing Sanctuary in a permanent venue.
I am still knitting hearts and hopefully I will be able to get them in the post sometime later this week and I have lost track of how many others I have knitted some of which will be heading towards Spain as soon as restrictions are lifted. Meanwhile KEEP SAFE. 

No comments: