Thursday, December 6, 2018

Weekend and things to come


The workshop we went on in Coventry at Broadgate National Spiritualist Church with Mark Brandist was excellent as I am sure John, Daniel and Irene will agree. I would also like to thank Derek and Rita Jones for the welcome we received.  My trip on the mat did leave me with sum what  of a problem on my arrival back in London. Being   on warfarin one has to be aware of not only the benefits, but the side effects and as I had bang my head thought it a wise precaution to take myself to hospital, which in this case was the University College Hospital in London.  I  cannot praise them enough as not only did the do an observation but also a CT scan plus an ECG but every details was taken into consideration including getting us home in the early hours of the morning.  My thanks to all the staff from the reception desk upwards.  We are as you might expect still recovering as losing sleep for whatever reason is mayhem for me.  We are now getting towards the end of 2018 and no doubt like many others are glad it is almost at a close.  We have two more workshops plus a service before the end of the year and will not recommence our circle until the  7th January 2019 when we will be missing one of our circle members Alex who will be going into hospital for a knee replacement.  We would like to wish her good luck and we know it will be a great success moving her forward in 2019.  One blessing this year is our little man's little brother who we met for the first time at Barbara Barnes's wee sanctuary at the Island of Light in docklands. 
Our next workshop is on the 8th December  at Epping at our usual venue in Hemnall Street and it starts at 1.30 pm (doors open as usual at 1 pm for tea, coffee, herbals or even a cup a soup in such cold weather. The workshop is entitled "Yuletide Angels Plus" and we will be working with the Archangels Metatron, Gabriel, Rafael and Michael.  This will be to move everyone forward into 2019 in a creative and practical way.  Unfortunately we will now not be at docklands on the 9th December as Barbara Barnes cannot have the hall, which is sad.  We will however be at Woodford Spiritual Church (www.woodfordchurch.com) on the 17th December for their last service of the year.  We then have one more workshop and circle on the 18th December before he church closes after the charity event with Paul Bathgate on the 20th December, but more of that in my next post.  Last for those of you interested Lucya Starza has posted an article on how to make angels and fairies.  Here is the link http://www.badwitch.co.uk/2018/12/craft-easy-to-make-angel-or-fairy-yule.html
 

3 comments:

Badwitch said...

Hope you are feeling better after your bang on the head! Thank you for sharing my link to how to make Yule tree angels or fairies!

Patricia McNally said...

Thanks Lucya I am ok. My foot is still rather bruise, but apart from that luckily no problems. I will always share anything for you just ask. Rainbow Blessings

Mr. Kumar said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.