Friday, December 14, 2018

Yuletide Blessings


I hope all of you are managing to keep warm.  Especially now we are being threatened with a big freeze including icy rain and snow.  We will go to ground as apart from circle we have no more commitments until February 2019.  There certainly has been a drop in temperature and one can feel Winter approaching rapidly.  We have had one interesting piece from our six word challenge from Robin Jez who lives in Kalamazoo (across the pond)  and I will be interested to see more.  Although I understand both Angie Macleod and Dawn Tomsett are having problems posting in the blog comment box and I have no idea why.  I am endeavouring to find out what the problem is I have agreed with Angie that I will add hers to the post, which I will do towards the end of this particular post.  The picture on the left is one some of you have probably seen before as it was taken many moons ago in Sunny Leigh in Weston Super Mare, but I thought it would interest Nicholas and Diana.   No trick photography here and one can see the pink light etc.  The lady who ran my mother care home had an affinity with cats and my favourite cat there was spooky.  So named as he was not too keen on all humans and was very easily spooked.  As I said our first event will be at Epping with Alan Albiston and we will also have a day of readings and short workshops.  The date has yet to be fixed so keep an eye on this blog for news.  Now to Angie Macleod's offering with the words, which are as you may remember blessingsregeneration, on, move, participation and fearless.

May this Christmas bring you blessings
That will allow regeneration in the year ahead
May you move on leaving the year behind 
With a clear conscious head
May spirits light surround you
So you are fearless as you follow your souls way
Knowing that participation will be fruitful
And you will enjoy every day

We are the mediums serving Woodford Church next Monday at their afternoon service and our lovely President Iris Klein will be chairing for us (no doubt with her Santa Claus hat).  Its going to be a lovely service.  So please come and join us.  You will be made very welcome as no doubt there will be cake and a nice cup of tea (www.woodfordchurch.com).    



2 comments:

Robin Jez said...

Sounds like a lovely time ! Wishing blessings to all !

Unknown said...

I will take some photographs Robin and post them on here, Big Hugs XX