Sunday, May 24, 2020


Well we have now been in lockdown since the 23rd March, which by my calculations  is nine weeks today or 63 days. During that time we have been out exactly twice once to the doctors and once to see the chiropodist. How much longer I ask myself. Daniel is convince by July things will have improved and he did channel all of this long before it happened although at the  time he was just told “it was a time of darkness “ and then there would be big changes. Unfortunately he was not told exactly what would occur. He was however given the impression that those who were working for the light would be safe. We have decided no matter what we need to move into a greener environment. I spent my earlier life in a small village in Surrey where I was evacuated during the war. Now I want to return to this environment. I need the green and so does Daniel. So we are rethinking many things. 
I am very happy with our What’s App group and its growing I do feel it has been very successful. It’s been a great challenge teaching wise and we have certainly learnt a great deal. The last exercise we set has produced some very interesting pieces of work and there are more to come. One member of the group as discover they can draw although they were told at school they were never any good. we have decided after lockdown we will continue with the group and basically charge a small fee per month to go towards the sanctuary we are determined to open. 
We still do not know when we will be able to reopen, but we are still hoping to be able to have the workshop in October with Jacky and Les Fuller.  Moreover we are still determined the first work if possible will be a sound healing workshop in honour of a lovely spiritual lady Julie Felix how much we will miss this beautiful soul. I still can’t get to grips with it and will confess I feel very emotional especially if I play Tigers Eye and Rock Me Goddess.
I would also like to pay tribute to Haydn Clarke who was an excellent  psychic artist as well as a dear friend again grown his angels wings and I know he will be dearly missed by many people including of course Stevie Robinsonplease send lots of love and healing her way. 
I am still busily knitting hearts and although my own store to put out into the world afte the virus has departed has not grown I have managed to knit a few to send to the hospitals as well as friends.

No comments: