Saturday, June 6, 2020

Cabin Fever

Still hoping to reopen the Rainbow Healing Sanctuary workshops by September or even August. Ad we previously said the first workshop we are anticipating having will be a tribute to the late Julie Felix who was an inspiration for our own Sound Healing Workshops. I still can’t really get to grips with her passing and I feel with the situation in regard to lockdown it seems worse. These energies at the moment are making everyone more sensitive including myself and indeed Daniel. Today I realised we had been in lockdown for three months and it could be for a least another months or even two. Getting back to my original topic we intend to make our first workshop one dedicated to Julie. I know that there are many people like ourselves who will miss this lovely lady’s physical presence, but hoped her transition to the world of spirit world beautiful and she was reunited with not only her family, but her many friends, Rest in peace beautiful lady.
We are also hoping the workshop with Jacky and Les Fuller go ahead on the 3rd October as I said priority will be given to those who have support we the sanctuary previously if social distancing has to be maintained. As yet I have not had any news of the venue being reopened. I will also be asking Alan Albiston amongst others to do a workshop as I feel this is just the right time for one of his nature workshops, but we are open to other ideas. We are also planning on doing a psychic art workshop as well as possible a craft workshop. We are really open to otter suggestions in regard to new workshops not only in the spiritual sense , but art and crafts as lockdown made me realise that I  am not utilising all of my skills. Please email yourcreativeself@outlookcom with any ideas you have in regards to workshops.
Whilst in lockdown I have been continuing with my knitting hearts projects plus knitting some for the Covid 19 victims and their family. As requested one heart for the patient and one for the relative , but I have also been knitting for those Who like ourselves  are suffering from “cabin fever” as it has been referred to. We have looked on its also as a time of reflection snd revaluation of which direction wes are heading. 
One thing that has come out of lockdown is the What’s App group and I am so please and proud of the way the group has supported one another. We will be organising a retreat some time in the future so all can met

I

3 comments:

Patricia McNally said...


This is a time of lock down, a time of learning and discovering what it is we are learning, definitely patience, and with that comes discipline. Time passes in a different way as we discover deeper beauties in nature, a love of things maybe we allowed to pass us by and always the hope we shall emerge with the reflection that we see clearly the benefits of empathy and love.
Diana Samuels

Patricia McNally said...

In time and with patience we can only hope that nature will survive mankind.
On reflection our discipline will help man to survive the hell that life has become but with empathy woman will clear the mess made.
Another piece of inspiration from our Whats App Grouo by Carol Winmill

Patricia McNally said...

Time to reflect on the gifts of nature cultivate your empathy with the gentle discipline of meditation and prayer to guide a course to true understanding let love and hope be your guide

Yet a third piece frolm Alan Albiston 💚