Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Many thanks for all the Lockdown Birthday Greetings

Just a short post to say thank you for all the lovely birthday greetings on my 80th birthday in lockdown at that. I will be so pleased when things go back to normal whatever normal is. Still the news is looking better and lockdown has taught us some new ways of delivering knowledge. Moreover we have learnt quite a bit from this confinement. Thank you he for the beautiful flowers and the lovely cards. I will  be using one lot of cards in our What's App Group tonight. I am so proud of the group and the way they are encouraging  one another. It was more than what the doctor ordered in these chaotic times and I  looking forward to planning the retreat as soon as this virus disappears which I feel it with around the end of July. I am still hoping to resume activities at Epping in September with a sound healing workshops in honour of Julie Felix. Followed by a workshop  with Jacky and Les Fuller. There will be a priority on those regular attendees of the Rainbow  Heal Sanctuary. 
I am still knitting hearts for our own project, We but also for the hospitals and some friends as so many people are finding it difficult to contend with lockdown and the limitations on their lives. 
The tutors at the moment on our retreat weekend will be Alan Albiston, Daniel Naughnane and myself, but info have some others in mind. 





No comments: