Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Normality what is that

Well still no nearer coming back to normality. What normality is to each person - it would just be nice if we could get back to even having small classes. Still our What’s App group is going great guns and everyone supports one another, which what makes it so special. Everyone really looks forward to the meetings online three times a week. Regularly on Tuesday evening, Thursday and Saturday from 8 pm till 9.30 pm. Although I admit it has been a challenge working out ways to teach without visual contact, but what I have noticed is how quickly those participating have improved in leaps and bounds 

I am spending my time decluttering and knitting hearts for distribution once this chaos has vanished and I can leave them to be found without the fear of the faint possibility of contracting the virus. Both Daniel and I were pretty grim over Christmas And poor Daniel has that wretched cough for over three week or more. I have also now extended that to knitting them for hospitals as well as a few people I know personally who have had problems. Some will be going out to Spain to Juan Carlos who is going to leave them in various localities for people to find. I am hoping to get some sent to Germany and France too as well as others crossing the pond (Patricia Sevret Tucker has said she will put some out in her locality in the United  States of America 
We are still hoping to go ahead with classes by September but this all depend on the decision of the committee of the Friends Meeting House to reopen and we still intend to have a sound healing workshop as a tribute to Julie Felix and then of course tree is the worshop with Les and Jacky Fuller. It also depends on travel age whetted it’s safe as my brother cones under the vulnerable as he has had ulcerated feet as well as being diabetic 
I had also intendedto review Blod Jones’s book of poetry “Moonstruck”, but it been a vey odd week with me spending lots of time on the telephone as it seems so many people have had mega problems. I am also looking forward to doing my Art Therapy course as I do feel it will help a lot of people after lockdown. I is geared to desk with stress and anxiety as well as mental illness and those recover from alcoholism, I woo be sharing dome of my work on here. 



No comments: