Saturday, June 13, 2020

Now What Next

I just love this picture which wa produced recently by Diana Samuel. It reminds me of Watership Downs by Richards Adams  who I had the pleasure of meeting at a book signing in Covent Garden. It is lovely and refreshing. We have had a lot of different results with this exercise and I am looking forward to yet more.
I will be so pleased when we can recommence our workshops at the Friends Meeting House. How lucky we are to be able to use this beautiful venue. I do miss them and I know a few other l people do .
I have been busy making hearts partly to go out to the world when some kind of normality returns and some have gone to hospitals or friend who who have youngest to are finding it so hard to cope with lockdown, which I totally understand. i am having exactly that problem myself, but realistically I know we are doing the right thing. Lots of these hearts will be sent abroad to hopefully cheer people up after the pandemic has cleared.
I have enrolled for a course in Art Therapy. to add to my teaching skills as it can be be used for anxiety, recovering alcoholics, those with mental illness as well as stress and personal self healing. Please keep safe everyone and send out healing  and peace to the earth.
I will also be reviewing a book by the lovely Blod Jones  by “Moonstruck”,  which is a book of poetry. Looking forward to reading it as it only arrived yesterday. 

No comments: