Sunday, June 21, 2020

Coming out of lockdown


Solstice Blessings everyone. Well this is certainly a strange time, but one very positive thing has emerged from it and that is  our What’s App. The whole group supports one another and we are hoping lots of spiritual friendships will have been formed and continue long after the pandemic has ceased even though many of the people  live in different parts of the country and indeed the world. We are hoping it will become even stronger. We are now 21 strong although not everyone attends each time. I think this is fine as 3 nights a week are a big commitment and we really appreciate those who manage to do this on a regular basis.
At the moment we are working on scrying and it love this method of divination. Love scrying clouds, water and sand. It is one of the oldest forms of divination and in the olden days during Winter fire scrying was a popular pass of passing time. Alan Albiston took a picture of the water feature in his garden and it brought forth some interesting results.It was done by way of an experiment and it certainly worked. Sadly it I could seem to get it up loaded to the blog as it doesn’t seem to like videos.
We are making plans for when we come out of lockdown and if this goes on much longer we will have to consider doing workshops on Team. Although I do feel our What’s App group has got its advantages as everyone can be comfortable. So we are considering what to do in whatever circumstances come about as I understand that some of the spiritualist churches will not be reopening until 2021 sadly, but it’s understandable as some are too small for social distancing and who do you turn away.
Now on another score I said I would review Blodwen E. Jones’s book “Moonstruck”.  What can I say I love it. It is down to earth with great humour and refreshing. I love poetry but even for those who forte it isn’t - I would say give this book a try. It shows too a lot of things which need to be brought to the fore. Thanks for sharing your insights Blod. One word of warning some of the language is a bit colourful.
I have also been following the recent videos of Caroline Myss a lady I hold a great respect for and she makes perfect sense of our strange times, but please don’t just take my word for it listen to what she has to say and make your own judgment, but I bet you will see exactly where she is coming from .(https://youtu.be/1EuV1lQqH


No comments: